Disturbing video shows a 25-year-old woman begging Hamas fighters not to kill her as she’s taken hostage and driven into Gaza on a motorbike

  • On Saturday, as Hamas fighters were holding an Israeli woman hostage, she begged for her life.
  • A clip of the incident, which shows Noa Argamani, 25, is being widely shared on social media.

Social media videos depict the moment an Israeli woman begged for her life as Hamas fighters drove her away from her partner and into Gaza.

Twenty-five-year-old Noa Argamani and her partner Avi Natan were attending an outdoor music festival on Saturday when armed Hamas fighters suddenly arrived and began taking hostages.

According to The Times of Israel, Argamani and Natan’s family members identified them as the subjects of the disturbing video.

https://youtu.be/loKQpvTLsPI?si=pJMs-apgZamlElZS

In the clip, Argamani can be heard begging her captors: “Don’t kill me,” per the report.

—Hen Mazzig (@HenMazzig) October 7, 2023
Another video appears to show Argamani sipping water while being held hostage.

Argamani and Natan were also reported missing by his brother, Moshe Or, who told Israel’s Channel 12 News that he only discovered they were taken hostage when the footage went viral, Israel National News reported.

“We were worried and tried to call. His phone was unavailable and so was hers,” Moshe said. “After a few hours, emergency teams contacted us and told us that they saw a video of my brother and his girlfriend Noa as they were kidnapped and taken towards the Gaza Strip.”

Moshe said he quickly found the video after looking through a few Telegram groups.
“I saw Noa looking scared and frightened in the video. I can’t imagine what’s going through her mind – screaming in panic, when some scumbags are holding her and not letting her go,” he said. “My brother who is a big guy, two meters, trains four times a week, a really strong guy. They held him maybe four or five of them, and just led them towards the Strip I guess.”

The Israeli military has confirmed Hamas kidnapped both civilians and soldiers during the attack, CNN reported.

Israel Defense Forces spokesperson Jonathan Conricus told CNN that the number of Israeli nationals captured by Hamas was “unprecedented.”

“These are numbers that we have never, ever seen before and these are, they’re unprecedented, and they will force an unprecedented response from Israel,” Conricus said.

Israel declared a “state of war” after a surprise attack from Hamas on Saturday. Authorities say at least 250 Israeli citizens have been killed so far, and more than 1,500 have been wounded.

Leave a comment