Former President Donald Trump has dominated the early primary season with an unprecedented lead in polls, according to nonpartisan polling analysts and experts. Despite multiple criminal indictments and his former vice president running against him, Trump has managed to crush the Republican primary field in the polls.
Trump maintains a strong lead in key early primary state polls, holding the lead in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, and South Carolina by 23 points, 28 points, 30 points, and 23 points, respectively. RealClearPolitics (RCP) reports that Trump is leading the GOP field by over 30 points. The only other candidate receiving noticeable support is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, but it remains consistently lower than support for Trump. GOP polling analyst Jon McHenry agrees with Trump’s unprecedented performance in the Republican primary and argues that Trump appears to be reshaping the party from a conservative to a populist party.
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About the Obamas
- Donald Trump booed at the Iowa vs. Iowa State football game. But there were cheers too.
- Trump Gets Big News; Even Democrats Are Worried
- Biden Gets Fact-Checked After Ridiculous Claim About Trump
- POLL: Who Should Win The Presidency In 2024?