President Joe Biden has been criticized for making false claims about his predecessor, Donald Trump, during a speech. Biden claimed Trump “didn’t build a damned thing” and emphasized his record of signing substantial infrastructure spending bills. Trump is known for being a successful real estate mogul and signing numerous bills into law that included federal funds for various infrastructure projects across all 50 states.
Biden claims that his administration is investing in various aspects of America, including roads, bridges, ports, airports, clean water, high-speed internet, and more. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy claimed that the first massive spending bill, exceeding $1 trillion, allocated only 6% of the funds to actual infrastructure projects. However, not all Democrats have been enthusiastic supporters of Biden’s ambitious spending plans, with Senators Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema firmly opposing Biden’s $3.5 trillion social spending plan.
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About the Obamas
- Donald Trump booed at the Iowa vs. Iowa State football game. But there were cheers too.
- Trump Gets Big News; Even Democrats Are Worried
- Biden Gets Fact-Checked After Ridiculous Claim About Trump
- POLL: Who Should Win The Presidency In 2024?